Thanks To Our Blogging Friends!
Posted by Jason McIntire | Sep 09, 2013
This is a thank-you post, recognizing some special Internet friends who helped to spread the word about our giveaway of The Sparrow Found A House. Some posted special blog entries; some tweeted; some updated their Facebook. All are appreciated!
- Sarah Holman, the young writer behind Homeschool Authors. (Check out our interview there from a few weeks ago.)
- Emilee from the Pea Of Sweetness blog. Emilee also posted a great review of The Sparrow Found A House recently.
- Lisa Metzger, who blogs at A Second Generation Of Homeschooling.
- Jennifer from A Glimpse Of Our Life.
- Katie from Misadventures Of A Family Of 8.
- Jen from Our Journey.
- Jennie Warner.
- Jacquelin from A Stable Beginning.
- Renee from Molding Into A Lady. Renee did a great interview and review some time ago for The Sparrow Found A House.
- Sheri Graham.
- Gena from I Choose Joy.
- Carol from Home Sweet Life, who also posted a great review of The Reunion some time ago.
- Penney Douglas, who included a nice review of The Sparrow Found A House in her post.
- Phyllis Sather.
- Rebekah from $5 Charge For Whining. She also had some nice words for The Sparrow Found A House in a review.
- Blossom from North Laurel School.
- Anjanette Barr from Raising The Barrs.
- Brandy from Half A Hundred Acre Wood.
- Annie Kate Aarnoutse, who runs a nice affiliate-free review blog out of Canada. Check out her reviews of The Sparrow Found A House and The Reunion.
- Gail from Confessions Over Coffee.
- Dani from More Than Four Walls. Another nice review of The Sparrow Found A House.
Our thanks go out to all who publicized the giveaway promotion. We look forward to working with you again!